Tuesday 14 April 2015

JJC Announces Single With Kate Henshaw: “It’s Going To Blow People’s Minds”



Singer & producer JJC is preparing a comeback into music with a single featuring actress Kate Henshaw.
The London-based artiste made this announcement in an interview with NigeriaFims.com.
Excerpts from the interview below.
You just clocked 38, looking back, what do you think you have achieved so far? 
I have a very good family, supportive friends and wonderful fans. I am blessed! That’s all I see.
Do you intend celebrating the party in a big way? 
No, I have a bigger event coming up, so I don’t want to distract my fans or confuse them with a birthday party. I want the turn up for my album launch to be massive. It has really been a long time, overdue and much anticipated. It would be happening in few weeks. It’s an 18 track songs; there are different genres of music in the album.
Who are those you have on the soon-to-be released album? 
There is this song I did with Kate Henshaw, I just can’t wait to let that song out. What I did with Kate Henshaw is definitely going to blow people’s mind. Everybody should watch out for that; Nollywood meets Musichood (laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment