Friday 3 April 2015

Photo: Fans Attack Wizkid Over Middle Finger Display


Fans of wave making singer, Wizkid, have called on the singer to be careful with some certain gesticulations he gives to his fans while acknowledging them.
This is coming after the singer shared a picture of him signing an autograph on a fan shirt who stopped him along the road and while striking a pose with him, the singer gave the fan his middle finger (wondering what it meant though).
Elated Wizkid explained that he had to pullover to do his fan biding as he sees it as a sign of love for his people on the street.
“I do this for my people! Homeboy stopped my car and wanted me to sign on him. Plus he told me to post it on my instagram but the guy forget give me instagram name! Lol God bless my people on the street! I do this for u! Eleniyan number 1,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment