Thursday 7 May 2015

I'm Not Trying To Be A Woman - Denrele clears the air on his confusing personality


Controversial media personality, Denrele Edun, has cleared the air on his ‘confusing’ personality. He also spoke on the speculations that he is trying to look like a woman.
Denrele stated that he is more comfortable with his style of life than what people want him to be.
He said, “If I was trying to be a lady, I am deceiving my conscience, and living a lie. I am just comfortable with the person I am. I am comfortable with my identity I have built over the years. I am comfortable with the brand that is selling my market.”
“I was a bit confused about my identity while growing up. Everyday, people would ask me if I was a girl or a boy. Even at the university, most time, I open my chest and tell them I will open my trouser too if they can open theirs. We will just end up laughing about it. I like who I am, I can’t give up Denrele for anything,” he also told Encomium magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment