Friday 15 May 2015

Jonathan Is The Promoter Of Corruption –​Senator-elect,​ Dino Melaye


A former House of Representative member and Senator-elect, Dino Melaye, has accused President, Goodluck Jonathan, of running the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria. In a n interview with Premium Times, Mr. Melaye, emphasised that the government of Mr. Jonathan massively promoted corruption.
“Jonathan is the promoter of corruption. I am telling you that the Government of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is the most corrupt in Nigerian history but (who) we have as president-elect of this country today (Muhammadu Buhari); the man I see as the nemesis of corruption.”
About campaigning against corruption when he resumes office, Melaye said;
“Change! I am an advocate of anti-corruption and for me if I enter office, I am going to do it more this time around. More importantly, now that we have a government that is going to have zero tolerance for corruption, we must as legislators carry out our functions from any form of sacrifice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment