Saturday 16 May 2015

Oshiomole's Daughter Explains Why She Was Absent At The Wedding + See Photo Of Oshoimole's Children At The Ceremony


So,we are still on Oshiomole's matter as it is still talk of the town..lol..In an interview, one of his daughters, Winifred Isimakhome Oshiomhole, said: "I think my father has finally gotten the heart to move on and Nigerians should learn to respect his decision. 
I saw so many bad comments and my question is, this people don't even know half of the story and they just go about writing ignorantly"
 On why she was absent: "The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy.".
       

No comments:

Post a Comment