Saturday 27 June 2015

My Granddaughters Lured Me Into Having Sex With Them – 75-Year Old Grandpa (Photo)



A 75-year old grandfather, who allegedly slept with his granddaughters aged 11 and 14 says he was lured into the not only disgraceful but shameful act by the children.
Mr. Umoru Choji, who lives in Bukuru, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State, was said to have had canal knowledge of two of his grand daughters before he was caught, Nation reports.
The Septuagenarian who spoke with newsmen while being paraded by police said, “It was these girls that put me into this trouble. They were the ones who always come to me and they arose my interest in sex. I didn’t even know when I started having sex with them.”
He also claimed that the girls reported him to the police after he stopped them from coming to his house.
He said: “I am married, and my wife is still alive. These girls were the ones that lured me into the act. It was not my intention. I know I had sex with them many times, but I stopped them from coming to me. So, they went and lie against me, and the parents of the other girls reported me to the police,” adding, “I feel bad, I did not know they will tell people what we were doing. The children deceived me and they went and report me to their parents.”

1 comment:

  1. The world is actually coming to an end, 75years and the 11 and 14. Who do we believe now. Sad tales from Jos.

    ReplyDelete