Friday 12 June 2015

Ramsey Nouah has revealed how he has been able to keep his family together for 14 years and still counting


Legendary Nollywood star, Ramsey Nouah has revealed what holds his marriage together even after series of attempts to break it.


The fair skinned actor who has been married for 14 years disclosed that the secret of his marriage success so far can be attributed to him keeping it out of the media reach.
“It is the press! I might just say hello to a girl and the next thing is, Ramsey Nouah is toasting one girl. The media almost destroyed my marriage. But thank God they failed and my marriage is 14yeas noe blessed with four children” he concluded.

The 44-year-old actor maintained that he told his wife Emelia Philips-Nouah to avoid talking to press also. “I told my wife to keep away from the press I can handle them. If they don’t see you, there will be nothing to say about you. Because of that, I have stopped appearing at public functions with my family.”
Is Ramsey too strict, or someone is stalking him in a bid to come up with stories about him? Come on Ramsey feel free to live your life with your family the media are only doing their job. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment