Sunday 26 July 2015

Nollywood actor Jnr Pope releases lovely photos as he marks 1st wedding anniversary with his wife


Nollywood actor Jnr Pope and wife are celebrating their first wedding anniversary. The couple got married on the 26th of June 2014 and they are already blessed with a son.
Below is a message he penned down to his wife on social media.

HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US....... My love, today has given me enough time to think about my life. Up until I met you, I was a voyager searching for meaning in the ocean of life. I had been to different islands and worlds, I had seen different women and cultures and I had been involved in the ephemeral pleasures of life. But it was all meaningless. 
There was a void in me, a chasm that longed to be filled up. There was a darkness, deep 
and palpable. There was hopelessness. 

AND THEN I MET YOU, JENIFFER. (The Envy of all women). 

When I proposed to you I gave you a ring, when we got married you gave my life wings. Not a single day goes by without me wondering what a dry desert my life would have been without you. You came to my life in the midnight of despair and uncertainty with the moon of your laughter and the sun of your love illuminating my life and giving it all meaning. 
You filled up my chasm. You have helped me to find the right answers to all the difficult questions that life has thrown at me. You have made lemonades with me when life has given me lemons and you have sipped wine with me when the road has been smooth. In times of happiness or trouble, whether I find gold or rubble, I know that you will always stand by me… and never burst our happy bubble..



No comments:

Post a Comment