Thursday 9 July 2015

Slay!!! Caitlyn Jenner Is All Sorts Of Stunning In Promo Pics For New Series


Caitlyn Jenner sure knows how to do it for the camera.
Caitlyn, 65, has looked stunning in all the photos of her that have been released, and the promotional photo for her docu-series, I Am Cait, is no different.
The former Olympian looked amazing in a full-length black dress, striking a confident pose as she turned her back to the camera.
rs_634x1024-150708102718-634-2caitlyn-jenner-i-am-cait-black-lace
In a recent interview with Vanity Fair, Jenner had revealed the docu-series was about helping others who faced similar challenges.
“I’m not doing it for money. I’m doing it to help my soul and help other people. If I can make a dollar, I certainly am not stupid,” Jenner said.
“[I have] house payments and all that kind of stuff. I will never make an excuse for something like that. Yeah, this is a business…[but] you don’t go out and change your gender for a television show.”

No comments:

Post a Comment