Wednesday 12 August 2015

Actresses Stephanie Okereke-Linus Reveals Why She Waited 3yrs Before Getting Pregnant


Popular Nollywood Actress, Stephanie Okereke has revealed why she waited 3 years after marriage before getting pregnant. 
Mrs Linus revealed this in a recent interview with Genevieve Magazine which she covered, In her own words, she said: “Waiting this long to have a baby is a personal choice, and God ultimately decides. You have to be ready mentally and physically. I had a film I was shooting and I was travelling a lot to, My movie is out now, and I cannot even promote it across Africa like I wanted to, because am stuck in one place.” “It’s also Gods timing, neither my husband nor I were pressurized. I feel this is the right time for it to happen. Right after we got married, I was on set shooting. but this year is different. It’s the perfect year for me to get pregnant.” –

1 comment: