Saturday 1 August 2015

Amber Rose and Machine Gun Kelly End Short Love Affair


Welp, that was fast!

While chatting with Perez Hilton on his podcast, Amber Rose admitted that she and rapper Machine Gun Kelly are dunzo! The two only dated for a couple of months. 
”No we’re not dating anymore,”Amber revealed. “I think it was just a mutual agreement. We’re still really good friends.”

It seems like Amber is through with the tour lifestyle, something she had to deal with when she was married to her baby's father, Wiz Khalifa. 
“I can’t really support a man on tour anymore. I kind of did that already and I’m just not in a space where that’s really what I want to do. I just need to focus on my son and my business. I’m dating other people and just having a good time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment