Friday 21 August 2015

I Don’t Go To Church – Maheeda Talks Masturbation, S*x Life And More


‘I am not a messenger. I am a human being. Just being human by living my life,’ Check out nude goddess, Maheeda’s latest sizzling interview.
In an exclusive interview with Dailypost, queen of nudity and controversial singer, Caroline Samuel, also known as Maheeda has spoken on many issues. From her love life, to her children, legalizing prostitution in Nigeria, not going to Church, masturbation, disbelief in hell fire and many more.
Below are excerpts from the interview;
Some persons are yet to understand Maheeda, who are you?
You can never completely understand God’s creation. But I am a full-package!!
You’ve not been active online like you used to, except postings on Instagram. What happened?
I’m as active as I can be for now… Busy with priorities such as education and family.
What are you up to lately?
I have been busy with self development.
To many, you are a s*x symbol. Why is it so?
Ask them, it is not my thinking, it is theirs. But I believe in s*x education and freedom though. It’s needed in Africa.
What really made you start putting those seductive videos online?
To get your attention and to show off my s*xuality
What message are you trying to convey with your nude pictures and videos?
I am not a messenger. I am a human being. Just being human by living my life!!!
Do you make money from your videos?
Yes I do. There use to be some kind of bet on my behalf. That’s how far I can tell you!!!
Some people have already condemned you to hell, because they see you as a prostitute, how would you react to this?
There is no hell!! Hell is in their mind… As for calling me names, I am not the first; someone might have called their mum or sisters that too at some stage, so not a big deal to me.
Have you ever been approached by persons willing to pay to have s*x with you?
Yes. It is normal for some people desiring to have s*x with me, I tease them a lot… But they can’t!
Some persons want prostitution legalized, what’s your take?
Legalizing prostitution is being done by some very developed countries. Are they stupid? Nah I don’t think so.. Is our country better than theirs? Well you answer that, if you ask me, legalizing it will make a great difference.
You once said you have s*x every day, do you still do?
Yes!
You started out as a gospel singer, why did you dump that genre?
I didn’t start as a gospel singer.. Do your research well!!
How do your children, parents react when they see those video?
My people are fine with my choice of life, I am an adult.
Have you ever been s*xually harassed by any man?
Harassment is normal in Nigeria, or from Africans, most of them are not being taught to respect women… Their parents give them reasons to misbehave. They say because a lady is naked, it is allowed to r*pe her or harass her. Bad teachings. It is like saying because a new car is parked outside with the keys, you can steal it, it is the owners fault.
We once heard you were dating Atiku Abubakar, what actually happened between the both of you?
Dating who? (laughter) Please give him my number ohh let’s start the dating.
Do you go to church?
No, I don’t go to church but I listen to preaching at home and I pray every day.
Do you think Nigeria should legalise gay marriage?
I don’t think for Nigeria. Nigeria thinks for herself
Would you support any of your children to take after you?
Will support my kids when they are 18 years of age in whatever they choose to do or be that will not hurt or kill somebody … I will not allow them to steal, as for my footstep, it is their choice … I am doing great by the way!!!
How do you overcome s*xual urge whenever your husband is not around?
I masturbate
We heard of a crack in your marriage recently, how true is it?
God forbid! My marriage is growing stronger by the day! Love is growing stronger by the day. We are happy; very happy! Thanks to God!!. I do some yoga and masturbate or ask some help from my man for a great love-making.

No comments:

Post a Comment