Saturday 15 August 2015

Tonto Dikeh Clears The Air On Alleged Pregnancy


News of a rumored pregnancy that resulted in a quiet marriage have been addressed by Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh in a recent interview with Hip TV
The actress cleared the air on a host of issues,  starting with the reason for her quiet relationship and marriage to Oladunni Churchill, popularly referred to as Mr X.
According to the controversial actress, “It’s respect. It’s because I respect my relationship and I wanted it to work. It was not another ‘come and go’ type of thing for me. I saw potential in it and I decided to really really take my time to enjoy it. Like they say, ‘a private relationship is the happiest one’ and that’s why I have been so happy for a very long time and that’s why my happiness will never cease.”

Addressing the pregnancy rumors, the actress said: “That’s a very very good thing and I pray that I should be but then again I don’t look pregnant. It’s something that every woman should be proud of. I hope it comes for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment