Sunday 27 September 2015

I’m Not Considering Marriage To My Babymama Or Anyone Now – Davido


David Adeleke, aka Davido, is one of the established artistes in the country. He recently welcomed his first baby with babymama Sophie Momodu and in a new interview with Punch has reiterated his decision of not getting married to her or anyone now.

See excerpt from the interview below:
  • You have showered gifts on your daughter ever since her arrival, how do you feel being a daddy?
It feels great.
  • Now that you have a daughter, are you considering getting married sometime soon?
Not at all; I am not considering getting married now.
  • Do you intend to marry your baby mama; or is there someone else you wish to marry?
I am not planning on getting married now.
  • Your album release date has been postponed about three times within a short period; why are you yet to make up your mind on the release date?
I postponed the release date because of my crowded to-do list. Some of my international collaborations needed more time in order to get a good job done. Also, I was busy with school and family as well; remember I have a daughter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment