Wednesday 21 October 2015

Amber Rose Slams GQ For Describing Her As 'Kanye's Ex' And 'Wiz Khalifa's Baby Moma'


Amber Rose was pleased to cover GQ until now..
As many of you already know, Amber Rose is a huge advocate for gender equality. To prove it, she organized a Slut Walk in Los Angeles earlier in the month, and she’s also publishing a book called “How to Be a Bad Bitch” which will cover feminism and her slut walk.
However, GQ thought it was cute to drag Amber through the dirt because of her past by referring to her as Kanye's ex and Wiz Khalifa's baby-mama but the model won't have any of that as she then took to Instagram to blast the magazine.
"Really [GQ], I'm so much more then Kanye's Ex or Wiz's baby's mama. Damn, why the fuck did u guys reach out to me for this article and photo shoot? To dumb me down? I talked about feminism and my Slutwalk..."Wtf nice title smh I expected so much more from u guys and I'm so disappointed. I was so excited to be featured in GQ not realizing I was shooting for a tabloid. My slutwalk was for ignorant shit like this. Oh "Her beautiful dark twisted journey to the top"? Nice pun. Negative af. Thx for nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment