Monday 5 October 2015

"I Hardly Sleep In My Room Because Of The Number Of Shoes I Have"- Mercy Aigbe-Gentry


In an interview with The Punch, the actress Mercy Aigbe has proven to us beyond reasonable doubt that she is fashion crazed and loves looking good. She revealed how she loves cloths and shoes that there is hardly any space for her to sleep in her bedroom this days.

About her fashion weakness the Yoruba Actress said
“The fact is, I actually like everything when it comes to fashion; I think I’m greedy when it comes to fashion; clothes, bags, shoes, everything.”
Asked which one of these items she has the most:
“Maybe shoes, but I’ve lost count; and I hardly sleep in my room now because of the number of clothes and shoes I have. Recently, a thought crossed my mind that I should do something for my die-hard followers, my fans, if they don’t mind, I would give out the clothes I’ve worn not more than once.”

No comments:

Post a Comment