Wednesday 18 November 2015

The King of my deams,my hot chocolate-Lola's loving birthday shoutout to Peter Okoye


As Peter Okoye and brother Paul celebrate their birthday today,Lola showered her husband Peter with beautiful words
To my boo of life, the king of my dreams, my hot chocolate, my love, my delight, the father of my beautiful children I celebrate your life today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my darling husband. May you always fly high in life and touch all your dreams. May God bless you with happiness, joy, continued success, wisdom and peace. Gold, platinum or diamonds are not enough to express your worth. May God continue to protect you for us. Your best years are still ahead IJN. I am proud of the man that you have become and I LOVE YOU plenty my sweetheart. Have a fantastic day today @peterpsquare

No comments:

Post a Comment