Tuesday 22 December 2015

Saint Obi Veers Into Music


The name Saint Obi is synomymous with Nollywood but not many knew that Obinna Nwafor, aka, St. Obi’s first love is music. Recently, the veteran actor and producer unveiled his music label as well as his first artistes which is a group called A.M. Crew. They have released three singles with Obi entitled, Imagine, Sarakute and You and I.

At a press party held in his Lekki office, Obi who is the CEO, Agwhyte Music said. “I have a deep passion for music and I started as a Chorister before acting took place. This record label is my own. I am trying to use my resources to help talented young ones excel and for now we have two talented artistes.Agwhite record label is all about bringing the best talents in order to give fun seekers sweet music. So when you do not get good music from us, I will refund your full payment for the CD plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment