Saturday 30 January 2016

Kanye West slams claims made by Amber Rose, says he never let her play with his a**


Unless you’ve been living under some kind of wifi-less rock for the last few days, you’ll know that Kanye West unleashed some serious Twitter wrath on Wiz Khalifa on Wednesday, 27 January.

But after Ye’s ex Amber Rose got involved and delivered the mother of all clap backs, the rapper went a bit quiet and even deleted most of his tweets.
Awww @kanyewest are u mad I'm not around to play in ur asshole anymore?☝
Now that he’s had a couple of days to process exactly what went down (and probably read about 4,000 articles saying how much the world loves Amber Rose), Kanye has responded the her, ahem, intimate sex claims.
And guess what, it’s absolutely hilarious.

Taking to Twitter, Ye posted: “Exes can be mad but just know I never let them play with my a**…
“I don’t do that… I stay away from that area all together.”
Exes can be mad but just know I never let them play with my ass… I don’t do that… I stay away from that area all together

No comments:

Post a Comment