Wednesday 29 October 2014

"That Is Not My House" - K - Switch reacts to "locking out" Babymama from Lekki home


Yesterday, the blogosphere was awash of a brewing drama between D'banj's younger brother/DB records artist, K-switch and his babymama, Meena as they reportedly locked her out of his Kekki home alongside her baby.
Blogger, who broke the news,claimed that Kayswitch babmama, Meena Subrami, stormed his home in Lekki Phase 1 on Tuesday afternoon, demanding to see him. But for some reasons still unknown, the security gurds wouldn't open the gate and she was there for about an hour.

Reacting to the report, Kayswitch in a chat with Ynaija,  insisted that there was no cause for alarm, adding that all was well with them.

"All is well between me and Meena. First of all, that is not my house. Two, i really don't know what she went looking for, but she wasn't looking for me. I still post a photo of them- Meena and my baby, on my instagram page, days back. They mean the world to me. All is well between us, I guess Linda was just looking or traffic.."

"How would you say she went looking for me when we live together, it's funny how the media loves to paint us celebrities in a negative way, it appears you have missed your name and that is why you decided to hit me with this rumor." He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment