Monday 6 October 2014

Weird: Woman Born With Backwards Feet Says, She Can Run More Than Her Friends


A Chinese woman born with abnormal hands and feet surprised doctors with her progress.
Despite being born with feets that face backwards, Wang Fang defied the odds by leading a normal life.

Doctors initially feared that Wang would not be able to walk properly because of her condition. But the waitress and mother of one, now in her 30s, says she doesn't see herself as disabled.

She said: "I can run faster than most of my friends and have a regular job as a waitress in the family restaurant. There is no reason to class me as disabled. I'm like everyone else- except of course i wear my shoes backwards".

Another pic below

3 comments:

  1. Eya. I admire her courage and determination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is indeed, wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things dey happen sha

    ReplyDelete