Saturday 15 November 2014

Cossy Ojiakor Explains Why She 'Partied Braless' At Halloween



Actress cum singer, Cossy Ojiakor who sparked a controversy for stepping out without a bra and showing off her massive boobs at the just concluded Halloween party held in Lagos, has finally explained why.

In a recent interview with Vanguard, the actress explained that she dissed her bra because she was wearing a dress that has a tiny strap and rather than letting the bra show, she chose to flaunt her boobs.


"Actually a friend of mine and her husband invited me to the event and i decided to go with one of my craziest costume which i have not worn for a long time"

"The top has a very tiny hock in the chest and if i should wear a bra, my bra will be exposed. So, i decided to show my boobs instead of my bra. I think people would prefer to see the boobs instead of bra. You, which one will you prefer to see? The funny thing is that, the very first time i stepped out braless, I got pips freaking out. Everybody wanted to have pictures with me. Then i got bitten by the Egyptian Vampire. These boobs are simply amazing, braless in Halloween." She explained 

No comments:

Post a Comment