Friday 28 November 2014

"Having Good Sex With My Husband Is How I Relax" - Maheeda Speaks On Marriage, Tiwa Savage & More


Singer, Maheeda who is known for always posing nude on social media and her music videos, is one entertainer in Nigeria that embraces controversy as it comes.
In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, she opens up on her marriage, gospel music past, her issues with Afro Candy, Tiwa Savage and her constant nude display.

See excerpt from the interview below:

Who is Caroline Sam?

Caroline Sam is also known as Maheeda. I grew up in the North and lost my parents at a very tender age. I am a mother, an orphan and a musician.

Majority know you as Maheeda, how did you come about the name?

I gave myself the name, Maheeda because of the meaning. According to Muslims, it means Blessing. But i chose Maheeda because i heard a story that Maheeda was a vessel filled with gold and some people discovered it and started prospering from the gold. I believe am the Maheeda, full of gold and Nigeria's would discover me.

You were once a gospel artiste, what happened?

I think what happened was just maturity. At a stage in your life, you have to take a break and grow up or else everything will just be wrong. I need to grow spiritually. Christians call it born again. I am standing in the gap not for Christians or for Muslims.

You sound so religious?

Yeah, of course i am religious because i still believe in God and nobody can take that away from me. Jesus is the best thing that happened to my life.

As born again, it appears you don't have a problem exposing your body. Why is that?

True, i don't have a problem doing that but i think it is because of my job and i know most Christians won't understand it. But i just believe that this is what i have to do, to get attention, especially when it comes to my job and i just know His grace is enough for me. He loves me more than my "nakedness". If you see God as a Father because He sees you as a daughter, He would not because of your nakedness want to ruin you or killl you. That is how i see God. He understands me. He hates me but loves me at the same time.


In a recent video, Naija Bad Girl, why were you naked?

I did the video naked because i want people including the media to talk about it and that is already happening. 

From observations, it was discovered that there is a kind of rivalry between yourself and Afro Candy. What is going on?

I really don't know. Maybe she feels threatened. I used to feel threatened as well, it is normal.
Sometimes i feel jealous of Muna, Tiwa Savage. I feel like why are you having all those things which i don't have. It is just normal but it is the ability to control it that really matters. 

How do u relax?

Having good sex with my husband. Message also helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment