Thursday 13 November 2014

I Wish I Had All My Kids From One Woman - Tuface Idibia


Tuface Idibia has seven kids from three different women - Annie Idibia(his wife), Sumbo Ajaba(now Mrs Adeoye) and Pero Adeniyi.

In a recent interview with Black House Media, the super star admitted his regret that they weren't from one woman.

"I didn't plan for me to have kids from different women. But it's happened and I'm just taking it the way it is. But if you ask me what i wish, i will say ah, i for like make all of dem (children) come from one person. Yes!

About what he would have become if he wasn't a musician, Tuface replied thus:
"You know like i said, me and music, it wasn't a co-incidence. So, i have never, never thought of doing anything else. But there was one point in time that i was really, really into football and na goal keeper i be dat time. So, i been dey think am say if music nor work, i go just enter football just turn to goal keeper peacefully (Laughs)."

On what differentiate him from other celebrities, he said:
"Hmm, i think one of the things that stand me out is my Gorimapa (clean shaven head), my voice, my structure...what am trying to say is, you know this thing is finger print (Demonstrates with his finger). Two nor dey even be the same. So just based on that, i am me, i am Innocent, i am Tuface.
So na watin differentiate me from every body be dat." 

No comments:

Post a Comment