Thursday 13 November 2014

Why I Dont Take My Wife To Events - Ramsey Nouah


Nollywood actor, Ramsey Nouah has revealed why his wife of 14years  rarely  accompany him to social events.

Speaking to journalists at the premiere of 30 Days In Atlanta movie which held recently, he claimed her absence was to balance the equation to avoid them both being in the spotlight.

"I have a very beautiful wife who understands me and understands my profession. We both have an understanding of how to actually deal with things; the showbiz life, with people who go around destroying your family rather than helping it. So we are compatible like that. That is why we have that good union."

"It is part of the reason that is how we actually balance the equation, we try not be all up in everybody face, everybody now knows my family and they can say this about her and about me that's the beautiful way to actually keep it. We are 14-years in marriage and we are still going and i love that" he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment