Thursday 20 November 2014

Pregnant Kourney Kardashian Reveals Baby's Due Date, Flaunts Growing Bump For The Cover Of "Fit Pregnancy Magazine Lattest Issue


Reality TV star, Kourtney Kardashian flaunted her pregnant bod for the cover of Fit Pregnancy December 2014/January 2015. 
During an interview with the mag, she revealed the due date for baby No.3!
Yep! She's expecting her third bundle of joy next month! Time really flies right?

The 35-year-old said; "I love being pregnant in general. This time I'm more tired than i was the other times. I think it's because I'm always running around and 
working on different things. But i feel comfortable with how i look and feel. I find pregnancy body to be beautiful and an incredible reminder of what a woman's body is 
made to do."





















No comments:

Post a Comment