Sunday 2 November 2014

Tattoos Are Mark Of The Beast - Empress Njamah


Just like the saying that one man's food is another man's poison, some of our Nigeria celebrities have tampered with their bodies, having tattoos of different forms and shapes, as it is a fashion trend. However, Empress Njamah sees tattoo as a devilish inscription

In a recent interview, the Nollywood actress was asked why she doesn't have tattoos like her colleges, she said it's  Mark Of The Beast.

"Lots of people can swear that i have tattoos on my body because i was known for colorful hair and nails. So lots of people thought i had tattoos as well; I can't give myself Mark Of The Beast."

"I don't want to say what a lot of people will misconstrue but i don't have to draw anything on my body to prove a point. For me, tattoos are a no no."

The controversial actress also said only two persons in Nigeria fix her nails and most times, she does it abroad.

"They are not the everyday run-off-the-mill nails. You see, it's not the regular thing that people do. People say it's my Logo, but it's not. They are my own creations. There are just two people that can do my nails in Nigeria. Most times i do them overseas and so far, i have carried it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment