Wednesday 3 December 2014

"Business Is Business" - MI Abaga Backs Wizkid In His Feud With Saeon


Chocolate City rapper, MI Abaga has waded into the row between Widkid and Saeon and has criticized Saeon for making business matters public.

Saeon called Wizkid out, for allegedly charging her for collaboration, but didn't do enough to satisfy her.

"Let me quickly react to the rift between Wizkid and Miss Saeon. I think personally, Wizkid did nothing wrong because it's business. You approached him for business and he delivered. Business is business. 
In my own opinion, the way Miss Saeon went about it is wrong. You don't talk about business deal in public. That's how i feel" he told Encomium magazine.

"Personally, i don't charge for collabo . Wizkid didn't charge me; even when he came to record with one of my artiste here, he didn't even drink water, not to talk of charging. However, if you meet my management and approach uss with a business deal, we don't turn it down."

No comments:

Post a Comment