Tuesday 20 January 2015

I Hold No Grudge Against Journalists Or Media House - Funke Akindele


Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has been unavailable for interviews, especially after her 1-year-old marriage with Kenny Oloyede crashed in 2013.

In a recent interview with Nigerian Tribune, the actress revealed that she holds no grudge against any journalist or media house and that her respect for the media is intact.
 ‘I don’t think you are right for saying I have any personal vendetta against the media. I have just been busy and I don’t think I have ever shown any sign that suggests I hold a grudge against any journalist. The media made us and we appreciate that, but saying that I have something to hide or avoiding them is out of line. I have a publicist, who handles my media affair, if there is the need for me to speak, they will surely ask me to do. Thank you.’

No comments:

Post a Comment