Tuesday 20 January 2015

I Will Make Sure Jonathan Wins Because He Supported Me - Fayose

Despite his controversial PUNCH Newspaper advert, Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose has vowed to do anything possible to ensure President Goodluck Jonathan wins the February 2015 presidential election.

Fayose said this at the PDP House of Assembly and National Assembly flag-off campaign, which held in Emure Ekiti.
He said; What I believe in my life is absolute loyalty and that is my own philosophy about politics. It is either I am for you or I am against you.
“President Goodluck Jonathan supported me when I was contesting and this is a payback time. We have to support him because it was God that brought him into power.
 “Apart from the fact that President Jonathan has done his best for Nigeria, presidency is a very powerful position that needed a humble personality like Jonathan to superintend over. So Ekiti must stand up for Jonathan and I want to assure you, he will not forget you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment