Saturday 24 January 2015

Man Rapes 14-year-old Daughter, Blames Evil Spirit(Pictured)


60-year-old Isiaka Alade who was recently arrested for defiling his 14-year-old daughter, blamed the terrible act on evil spirit. 

Hear him;
“I cannot remember what I did. An evil spirit always possesses me and as soon as I am done, I will regain my senses. Most especially, my daughter never resisted whenever I touch her. I am terribly sor­ry; it is the devil. I have even attended different deliverance services, hoping that God will save me. I am sorry but the truth is that I am possessed. No normal father will do such a thing to his daughter. My mistake was allowing her to live with me when I knew that I do not have a wife or woman friend.”
He was arrested by officers of the Lagos state Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, when a good samaritan who saw him in the act, alerted the police.

The abused teenager revealed to the police that, it was her father who dis-virgined her sometime in 2013. And that, her father bought different gifts for her as a way of wooing her.


No comments:

Post a Comment