Sunday 18 January 2015

My Relationship With Dbanj Is A Dream Come True - Oritsefemi


Music stars, D'banj and Oritsefemi are the hottest best friends of late as they are often seen together.
It was even reported that the day of Oritsefemi auto crash, he was heading to D'banj's house.

In a recent interview with Tribune, the singer said D'banj is a responsible and highly matured guy and his friendship with the Koko master, is a dream come true.
See excerpt from the interview after the cut...

Lately, you have developed a relationship with D'banj. What really informed it?

Honestly, it was another dream that came true because D’banj is one of the leading enterprising artistes in Nigeria, who has a multinational endorsement. Right now some people have developed hatred for him.

Who are these people you are referring to?

I don’t know them, but I am aware that some set of people have formed a fan page disparaging D’banj. It is a hatred fan page which I don’t think is ideal. But I salute the matured mind of D’banj for demonstrating his responsibility and maturity on the development. I love his spirit, to the extent tha he never reacted to any of the issues, but has remained focused. Just as myself, I struggled so hard alongside with my manager on the street. In fact, every member of my management is from the street and my joy now is that God has elevated us from the grass to grace. The fame has come and there are endorsements knocking on our doors often, even outside the country.

You are yet to reveal the motive behind your association with D'banj. Are you guys planning to form a group too counter the set of people you just mentioned? 

No. We are of matured minds. My association with D’banj is to create good music and give our fans what they really want. We have to boost the confidence and also let our fans know what we have brought to the industry. At present, we have a lot of things coming up; we just did a collaboration of the remix of my music, “Double Wahala”. The video was shot in Los Angeles. The association is currently yielding results and it is encouraging. He is also coming up with a new video which everyone in the fold will be featured. So, we are really working hard to establish these projects."


No comments:

Post a Comment