Thursday 5 March 2015

D’banj broke Genevieve’s heart because he had other plans – JJC reveals


In a recent interview with a London radio station – Bang FM, JJC Skillz, musician, and day 1 friend of D’banj spilled the juicy details on what caused the split between his friend and Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji.

When asked who to ignore, kiss or marry, and his options were –Genevieve Nnaji, Joselyn Dumas and Lupita Nyong’o.
He answered
“Let’s go this way, I will ignore Genevieve, she is (a) beauty, she is amazing but I don’t want to share my brother’s ex, it’s very controversial for that reason it’s better I’m the first taker. She loved him like crazy but dude got other plans’
‘I will kiss Lupita, she did a very good job in the movie, ’12 year A Slave’, I will kiss her to console her for the assault she received in that movie and I will marry Joselyn Dumas.”

No comments:

Post a Comment