Wednesday 18 March 2015

If you choose to be fat, ugly and miserable don't blame me - Rukky Sanda to haters


Rukky Sanda seems to have had enough of your hate messages.

The actress took to her Instagram page to let off some steam, and oh she did, with some obscenities and a bit of gibberish.
Read her words after the cut....
“If Only I Cared Enuf To Engage In A Baseless Conversation With People That Are Entirely Jobless And Live Off The Internet Writing Dumb S**t On Ppls Pages… But Really Tho’, I cud f* less cos my ppl block dumb a**es and delete dat sh**ttt even before I get to c it. Nuisances will not be tolerated here, cos all I do is wish u all well. However if I choose to be a healthy woman, #skinnyb**** All well & good for me. If u choose to be fat+ugly+unhealthy&miserable Well don’t blame me ho!!! #prettygirlGANG #prettyonFLEEK…#embraceurCURVES… #embraceurLIFE… #beurSELF24/7…#me2dyAlldayNeverGivingaBLEEP…#muchLove2myThickSexyLadiesWithTheBigOlBootieOnFLEEK…”

No comments:

Post a Comment