Wednesday 18 March 2015

Kendall Jenner Breaks Silence on Bruce Jenner's Transition To Woman


"I will always love my dad, whether he's a man or a woman"

Though the Kardashian-Jenner family has remained mostly quiet on Bruce Jenner’s rumored transition from male to female, his daughter Kendall Jenner spoke out about her father at Comedy Central’s roast of Justin Bieber on Saturday.
“I love my dad. He’s always been there for me and my sisters,” the 19-year-old model told Us Weekly. “He’s a wonderful man. And just because he’s changing shoes now, so to speak, doesn’t make him less wonderful. I will always love my dad, whether he’s a man or a woman.”
The former Olympian, 65, may be getting his own E! docu-series about his life since filing for divorce from Kardashian matriarch, Kris Jenner, according to BuzzFeed. Though details about the potential series have been kept under wraps, many have speculated that Jenner—who featured on the E! Reality series "Keeping Up With The Kardashians".

No comments:

Post a Comment