Tuesday 17 March 2015

Kelly Rowland Shows Off Her Beautiful Baby, Hubby On April Cover of ESSENCE


A radiantly happy Kelly Rowland beams from the cover of ESSENCE's April issue as she proudly displays her baby son Titan Jewell Weatherspoon, alongside husband Tim Weatherspoon.
"My road to my happiness hasn't been an easy one. It hasn't been peachy all the time, but I am so, so happy," she says, reflecting on a year that saw her get married, give birth to her son, and suddenly lose her mother. She remains strong and positive, "surrounded with so much love," thanks to friends and family like her mom's best friends and Beyoncé and Solange's family.
And even with her thriving career, it's all about the family.
"My priority is my husband first," she says, laughing. "That's how the baby got there."
See another pic after the cut....



No comments:

Post a Comment