Wednesday 11 March 2015

Mercy Johnson’s look-alike met with her at the #AMVCA 2015[Photo]


‘Lekki Wives’ star, Keira Hewatch, met her doppelganger, Mercy Johnson at the 2015 AMVCAs last Sunday, and Keira says the meeting was iconic.

Read how she described it below:
“So something Iconic happened to me on the #Amvca Red Carpet. It saddens me that I could not capture that moment.
I was standing with a few other lovely celebrities in front of a giant fan, trying to cool off from all the lights!- Lol! It was hot though!- I had my back turned to the floor when someone tapped me gently on the shoulder and a friendly girly voice said “Hiii!” So I turned around to say hi back, with an automatic smile on my face induced by the friendly voice… And my jaw dropped. Literally.
It was my Stunning Super Star Doppelganger; @mercyjohnsonokojie; A flawless, curvaceous vision in White!
She said “Gosh, I love you in Lekki Wives!” Oh, that did it!
I started blubbering all over the place! You don’t even know the half of it! I’m not sure I rightly remember what I said to her! (There was a lot of “oh my God!” #Lmao!) I always thought I’d be cool when I finally met her! For wia! If I hear! Cool fire! I was a puddle! She gave me a hug, said “aww, don’t cry hun!” And posed for a picture with her phone… Don’t even ask me where mine was. I totally forgot it in my hand! She’s awesome” – She wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment