Wednesday 11 March 2015

Sad! Kaffy Dancequeen Loses Mum


The dance queen announced her loss on her instagram page early hours of this morning. So sad. Our prayers are with her. Here's what she wrote announcing it;

......I remember every smile
I remember every wink of ur eye
I remember how u move nd turn heads in parties

Continue...

I remember how heavy u were with my brother in ur womb yet u organized d best one year birthday for me.
I remember the good,the bad ,the wealth of experience.
I remember a lot more than tears will allow my shaking hands write
And I thank you ,for everything has made me who I am today.
It hurts that this day has come sooner than expected but God knows best.
Rest well as you are now in His care forever.
Goodbye Mum

My dance queen

No comments:

Post a Comment