Wednesday 22 April 2015

"I've been sober for 20years" - Shan George reveals her struggle with alcohol


Hers was a double celebration birthday that also marked two decades of being alcohol free.

Veteran actress, Shan George has recalled how she quit alcohol binge some 20 odd years ago.

The actress shared details via Facebook on her Aril 20 birthday.
Hear her, “I’ve not tasted alcohol for 20 yrs. I remember vividly cos it was on my birthday 20 yrs ago, i went out partying wit my frnds at lords nite club in maryland lagos. i drank so much that i drove myself home, changed, put on my nitie and went to sleep. when i woke up d next morning i had no clue how i got home d previousnite. i actually drove home unconcious……it was so scary. i vowed never to drink alcohol ever again. don’t mind d glass in this pix. its my birthday today and its water in the glass. CHEERS PPLE. SAY A PRAYER FOR ME…

No comments:

Post a Comment