Wednesday 22 April 2015

Omoni Oboli Glows In New Birthday Shoot


Award-winning actress, Omoni Oboli is one year older today, April 22, 2015.

The elated mother of three shared a birthday post on her Instagram account and unveiled a new photoshoot.

My King, my redeemer, my all! How do I begin to extol you? Thank you for life, for family, for friends, for my special #omonifam (all of you). What would life be like without you all? I type with tears in my eyes as I say thank you Lord for health, love, peace, abundance and everything good! I have laughed, I have screamed, I have cried, above all I am still here! Still standing tall, still winning! Oghene migwo! So I recently had a photo shoot and here are a few pictures. I will post more later. Thank you to my amazing crew for a FANTASTIC shoot!!!” wrote the award winning actress.
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment