Saturday 4 April 2015

Khloe Kardashian slams Jamie Foxx for transgender jokes about Bruce Jenner


Khloe Kardashian is standing up for her step-dad!
On April 2, Koko defended Bruce Jenner against a very insensitive joke Jamie Foxx made about the Olympian at Sunday's iHeartRadio Music Awards.
The reality star felt the "joke", which mocked Jenner's reported plan to transition into a woman, was a "low bow" considering Foxx has been a close family friend for years.
Khlo explained:
"I just think it's a low blow. I think it's very mean, but you know, I wish him all the best. It is what it is. I just think — and I know Jamie, so I think that's also why that's a really low blow, but hey. Guess that's what he felt the need to do for a little press."
The Keeping Up with the Kardashianstar's sentiment echoes that of her step-brother, Burt Jenner. Burt was NOT happy with Jamie's jab either.
Wonder if the actor will apologize for the comment, considering it offended Bruce's family AND a lot of people in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment