Saturday 4 April 2015

Popular Yoruba actress says all women are prostitutes (Must Read)


Busty and controversial Yoruba actress Bose Arowosegbe has said all women are prostitutes. In a chat with Vanguard she revealed why she named her soon to be released movie ‘Tani Asewo’ literally meaning ‘Who’s a Prostitute’

“It’s because people think that actresses are prostitutes. To say the truth, I believe that all women are prostitutes. People who think it’s only actresses should go to other fields and see what they do there.
To me, I still insist that every woman is a prostitute. People should go and watch my film, and they’ll know how. They should go to other fields, and they’ll see for themselves that those people are even worse than actors. God gave me the inspiration and I did it. It was God’s saying. Besides, this is the fifth film I’m producing by myself. Besides, I noticed that everybody, both in the industry and outside, loved the title and the concept. The movie aims to dispel the notion people have that all actresses are prostitutes. Between a banker, actress and police, who is the prostitute?

No comments:

Post a Comment