Monday 11 May 2015

"I'm home and healthy". OJB Jezreel rubbishes kidney relapse tale


Ace music producer, OJB Jezreel has debunked a widely reported story of his kidney relapsing months after transplant.  He set the records straight on his ‎facebook page.
Hi my name is Babatunde okungbowa a.k.a OJB JEZREEL. I'd like to set the record straight, am at home and healthy with my family going about my ‎normal business.

Obviously bloggers don't research before they post. If they did they would know that a transplant patient will always do routine checkups cus of infections etc

Mmmm nuff said am sure hiptv, orisun tv,encomium,el tv and black jerzie seeing n speaking with me in the past 2 weeks.

Wasn't on a hospital bed or in one! Not cool at all Linda not cool yes magazine. RESEARCH proper if it's gossip worthy or not." He said

No comments:

Post a Comment