Thursday 14 May 2015

Kim K wannabe, Jordan James Parke reveals his massive lips are leaking and falling off


Kim Kardashian fan and filler addict Jordan James Parke revealed his massive lips were leaking on Tuesday's episode of Botched.

The 23-year-old admitted he 'couldn't really move' his face following nearly 50 plastic surgery procedures - reportedly totaling $150K - over the  last four years.

The Birmingham-raised make-up artist has tattooed cartoonish eyebrows and he's undergone laser hair removal and Botox injections.
'It's quite scary. They need fixing!' Kim Kardashian fan and filler addict Jordan James Parke revealed his massive lips were leaking on Tuesday's episode of Botched

'I was 21 when I got my lips done. I went in there and I was like, "You know you need to make me look natural. It’s just a little bit of definition." And they just got bigger and bigger,' Jordan explained on the programme.
'Sometimes filler can leak out of the sides. It's quite scary. They need fixing. I'm worried if they keep leaking I'm going to end up with small lips again, and that wouldn't be me. My lips have really changed me as a person and I'd be so normal and boring without them.'
Jordan James Parke spent £100,000 to look like Kim Kardashian
'I hope the doctors can really help me just stop them from leaking,' said the outrageous personality, who also received a nose job on April 1.
Botched Dr. Terry Dubrow warned Parke: 'It's all fun and games until your lips fall off and then you've got a major, irreversible problem.'

No comments:

Post a Comment