Tuesday 23 June 2015

Abandoned By Her Father, Raped By Her Step Father - Maheeda Reveals Her Darkest Secrets


Maheeda, who is one of the most controversial singers in the Nigerian Music scene revealed a bitter tale about her past yesterday.

While Everyone celebrated Fathers day in joy, it was a sad day for the Nudity Queen it brought back memories she wanted so much to forget.

The aspiring music act said she was abandoned by her father when she was just 5 months old and then raped by her step-father repeatedly  while growing up.
Happy Father’s Day? Which father? The father that left me from 5 months old? Or the step father that raped me growing up? Fuck the Father’s Day!! Not for me huh? Keep your wishes.”
Oh my naija, I've Been through a lot! And I'm still standing, How can I tell you my story, where will I even start from I really wish for you to hear my story but how? You hardly read books , learning from other people's mistake or success stories is not your thing, this is hopeless Nigeria, how can I tell you my experiences?  I don't wanna go to the grave with them ! I only have only another 80 years to live is there still time? "



No comments:

Post a Comment