Saturday 13 June 2015

Tonto Dikeh Hospitalised, Battles Strange Ailment


These are trying times for Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh as she is currently battling an undisclosed ailment that has kept her on hospital bed for over one week.

She broke the news herself via a thought-provoking instagram message where she paid tribute to her man nicknamed Mr. X and her team for standing by her.

Attached to her message was a photo collage that shows that she is under intensive care with pipes passed through her veins.

The actress has managed to keep her health challenge secret but according to reports, she has been on hospital admission for over one week.
Read her message below…
Wokeup today with a joyful heart,With a smile that only The Angels would understand..Am Happy even thru my pains and sorrows… I see LIFE differently and I wonder why he saves me each time,A little girl died this morning.She was my friend for a week,She was A great lil girl and she cld pray.. She believed and was faithful,God has his reasons.. But am alive And from this day I have only one thing to promise myself hardcore Self love and happiness..Am in a Very happy Place with me,Scared of course but am excited to know that I can be happy through anytin..
I use my self as a point of Contact to every sick person,I don’t know wat u re going thru but I proclaim healing and health into your lives.. By his stripes you are healed,I asked God for a miracle.It didn’t come as a healing it came in form of a Man (MrX) who is ready to hold my hands and make sure I know nothing but happiness till the end…Identify your miracle and Give God d glory even when the doctors say “Ma’am u have 5months to live… #ISmile #StrongWoman #HappyWoman #CheatingDeathwithAsmile #SpecialThankstomymedicalteamandDoctors #No Pity party needed #HAPPY WEEKEND SWEETIES












No comments:

Post a Comment