Monday 24 August 2015

“I’m Not Looking For A Husband & I Don’t Need One- -Bimbo Akintola


Actress Bimbo Akintola is beautiful and sexy, but her single status has remained a mystery to her fans.

But she doesn’t seem bothered about not finding a husband. The actress who is in her early 40s has always stated that she is not looking for a husband and cannot be pressurized into marriage.

In a recent interview with Vanguard she said, “I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person.
I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum. Happiness and peace should be the key.
I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me Wahala,- all kinds of people from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry me. 
Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband!”.

1 comment:

  1. Gbam! Opari, abeg make una leave her alone jeje o. At least it is not everybody that would marry in this life, she does not fancy it, so let her be. Thank you my sister, and if the right man comes along so be it. Amebo eso ra yin o.

    ReplyDelete