Monday 24 August 2015

Ini Edo Opens Up On Failed Marriage


The award-winning Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, during an edition of a weekly TV programme “Rubbin Minds Show”, hosted by media personality Ebuka Uchendu addressed the issue of her failed marriage.
During the show, Ini disclosed why she got married early and how her husband’s family contributed to the reasons her marriage fell apart.

Ini said: “I got married early because I wanted a family. I think my marriage was an experience which I don’t regret. He was the last child, so his family members kind of interfered in the marriage, which is naturally normal. He was okay with the kind of work I did and he kind of interfered as a good husband. We couldn’t find common grounds and agree on certain things so we fell out.  My husband and I were far apart from each other, maybe being together would have helped. My marriage fell out because of differences. For now I just want to fix my life, no marriage in the picture.
When asked about how many friends she had in the industry, Ini mentioned a few of those she hangs out with.
She said: “I have just a few friends in the industry, Jim Iyke, Alex Ekubo, Ebube Nwagbo, Rukky Sanda, Ebuka and the clique. I am friends with Genevieve Nnaji and we have a good relationship. We don’t talk every day“.
Ini also opened up on her relationship with Mike Godson saying: “Mike is a friend and we work together often, that’s all”.

No comments:

Post a Comment