Wednesday 19 August 2015

Lara Oshiomole: Edo's First Lady Honored By Nigeria’s Girls Guide Association (Photos)


Lara Oshiomhole, the wife of the Edo state governor, has announced that the state government will always give priority to girls’ education.
PM News reports that Mrs Oshiomhole made the statement on Tuesday, August 18, in Benin at the 2015 edition of the Nigerian Girls Guide Association National Camp Meeting.
“Edo state is a strong believer in the training of the youth, especially the girl child and we believe strongly that whenever you educate a girl, you educate the family and you have educated the nation.
“I want to thank you for what you are doing here and I urge you to keep it up. I am very happy to be here in your midst today. I have heard a lot about the Girls Guide Association and I came here today to see what you have been doing and I am pleased with what I have seen here today,” the First Lady said.
Iara Oshiomhole
 Mrs Oshiomhole was later invested as the patron of Nigerian Girls Guide Association, Edo state chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment