Monday 7 September 2015

Emeka Ike Isn't Done With Chris Okotie...Calls Pastor "Anti-Christ"


There is no end in sight for the war of words between popular Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike and flambouyant pastor, Rev. Chris Okotie over the role played by the latter in the actor’s divorce case with wife, Suzanne.

In his latest interview with The Cable, Emeka Ike accused the pastor of not being a real pastor but an anti-christ.

Hear him, “I think his (Okotie’s) comment is a clear indication that he lacked the evidence to fault my allegation. Is Pastor Okotie well-known and popular as I am? How can he say he will not dignify me with a response? His comment actually confirmed my suspicion that my wife is being manipulated either through blackmail or spiritual enchantment to say she was opting out of her marriage after 12 years. For instance, at the last proceeding on the divorce suit, my wife said it in the open court that she was willing to abandon her four children and go out of the marriage. Which woman will say she was abandoning her four children if not under a spell? It is clear to me that Okotie is not a pastor but an anti-christ.”

However, Emeka Ike who earlier accused Okotie of hiring a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), for his wife just for the purpose of destroying his home, further alleged that the pastor and another man in the church helped his wife to secure a job without his consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment